Foreign Ministry Provides Evacuation Option to Bulgarians in Nepal
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry provided Bulgarians, who are currently in Nepal and would like to leave the earthquake-stricken country, with an opportunity for an evacuation.
Bulgarians wishing to evacuate could do so by boarding a Spanish airplane, which will take off from the airport in Kathmandu on Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. local time.
Those wanting to evacuate have to be present at terminal 3 of the airport at 6:30 a.m. local time at the latest, the ministry's press service informs.
Before evacuating, Bulgarians have to inform the Bulgarian embassy in Delhi or the Situation centre directorate of the ministry before 20:30 Bulgarian time on Tuesday.
They have to provide their three names and passport numbers to the Bulgarian authorities, while they will need a passport or another document proving their identity in order to board the plane.
According to the latest information of the ministry, no Bulgarians were killed or injured in the disastrous earthquake, which hit the country on Saturday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend