Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Vows Single Phone Number for All Hotel Reception Desks
Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova has promised a common phone number for all hotel reception desks.
Speaking at a Monday meeting with Hristo Mutafchiev, Chair of the Union of Actors in Bulgaria, and Gergana Passy, former European Affairs Minister, Angelkova made clear that the number would be agreed at a discussion with industry representatives.
Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister, as cited by Darik radio, noted that the single contact number would be mandatory for all hotel receptions and that hotel owners would be given a grace period to make the facilities compliant with the new requirement.
She pointed out that experts had estimated that the measure would not result in a substantial increase in costs of hotel owners, at the same time boosting the quality of service.
As regards the additional quality mark which was being developed by the Tourism Ministry, Angelkova said that free Wi-Fi on the territory of the hotels could be one criterion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria