Holy Cross Piece Found in Bulgaria Moved to Monastery
Society | December 1, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
The piece of the Holy Cross, which was found in August, at the archaeological excavations at the grandiose religious center Perperikon was carried on Sunday to Kurdzhali. The piece of the Holy Cross was carried with a procession to the monastery "Uspenie Bogorodichno." Hundreds of Christians participated in the procession led by Father Boayan Saruev. The Holy Cross piece will be stored in the church for worship.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Expert: There should be Vaccination against COVID-19 Every Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 9871 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria has Refused to Supply the Fifth Approved COVID Vaccine
- » The Disney + Streaming Service Launches in Bulgaria in the Summer of 2022
- » Dr. Simidchiev: At Least 2/3 of Bulgarians are Against the Measures but They Risk Severe Illness
- » Bulgarian Doctor: This is Not a Wave, this is a Tsunami, we have Too Many Patients