Bulgarian PM Pledges Support for State Customs Agency Chief
Director of the State Customs Agency Vanio Tanov will not be substituted if income collection reaches at least BGN 1,6 B.
The statement wa smade by Bulgarian PM Boiko Borisov in Svilengrad during the opening of the water treatment plant, funded by the EU operational program Environment, as reported by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Borisov noted that strict measures will be implemented along the border points across the country in order to improve tax collection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria