Bulgarian PM Pledges Support for State Customs Agency Chief
Director of the State Customs Agency Vanio Tanov will not be substituted if income collection reaches at least BGN 1,6 B.
The statement wa smade by Bulgarian PM Boiko Borisov in Svilengrad during the opening of the water treatment plant, funded by the EU operational program Environment, as reported by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Borisov noted that strict measures will be implemented along the border points across the country in order to improve tax collection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend