Wizz Air Launching Flights to New European Destinations Earlier
Low cost airline Wizz Air is set on releasing new flight destinations connection Sofia with some of the most attractive European destinations two months earlier than announced.
The company announced Saturday that five Airbus A320 planes will be arriving at its station on Sofia Airport on July 26, as opposed to the initially announced date - September 14.
New routes between Sofia, Bari, Koeln, Geneva, Naples and Munich Memmingen. All flights are available for early reservations on the company's website, at a promotional starting price from BGN 59.99.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels