Wizz Air Launching Flights to New European Destinations Earlier
Low cost airline Wizz Air is set on releasing new flight destinations connection Sofia with some of the most attractive European destinations two months earlier than announced.
The company announced Saturday that five Airbus A320 planes will be arriving at its station on Sofia Airport on July 26, as opposed to the initially announced date - September 14.
New routes between Sofia, Bari, Koeln, Geneva, Naples and Munich Memmingen. All flights are available for early reservations on the company's website, at a promotional starting price from BGN 59.99.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days
- » EU: A Ruble Account with Gazprombank Violates the Sanctions
- » EC: Bulgaria should Reduce its overall Dependence on Fossil Fuels and their Imports
- » 30% of all Liquefied Gas supplies to Greece are for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas