IKEA Bulgaria Also Goes Online
Swedish furniture giant IKEA's Bulgarian branch launched on Wednesday its online shopping service, allowing customers to make purchases from across the country.
The function can be used both from computers and mobile devices.
A statement by the retailer cites a Consumer Barometer Survey of 2014, according to which 31% of Internet users in Bulgaria bought goods online last year.
As many as 7000 pieces, or 80% of items offered "offline", are available to purchase through the online service, with the notable exception of kitchen items and plants.
IKEA started operations in Bulgaria in September 2011 as a franchise of Fourlis, a Greek company with IKEA rights for Greece and Cyprus.
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff