President: Bulgaria's KFOR Troops 'Making History' in Kosovo
Bulgarian soldiers are among the best-reputed troops serving in the KFOR forces in Kosovo, the country's President Rosen Plevenliev said on Wednesday.
Meeting Bulgarian troops in Kosovo's capital Pristina, Plevneliev told them their work was being "very highly" assessed.
"Bulgaria is leading Kosovo along the road to European integration. Bulgaria is a leader here. You are ambassadors to Bulgaria - successful, devoted and dignified," the Presidency quotes him as saying.
Plevneliev later set off for Bosnia-Herzegovina, where he met the country's Chairman of rotational presidency Mladen Ivanic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria