Bulgarian Rock Band Launches European Tour
Bulgarian band JEREMY? will be embarking on an international tour in May, June and July of 2015. The list of their destinations is filled with locations mostly in Great Britain. The band recently announced its concert in London, as well as its participation in one of the most renowned festivals of new wave music by emerging bands - The Great Escape in Brighton.
The tour itself is named ''Hope'', after the band's single to be promoted across Europe. It already started in Bulgaria, as JEREMY? had live performances scheduled in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas, Pleven, Blagoevgrad and Gabrovo. Destinations abroad include Liverppol, Aylesbury, Dublin, Prague, and the German capital Berlin.
In fact, they will be performing in London on May 8 alongside the legendary alternative rock Bulgarian musician Stenli.
JEREMY?'s successful performances come months after their debut single Fake Fruits was also featured on MTV Europe.
As it appears, it will become increasingly difficult for any venue to book the musicians in the next several months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature
- » And Nobel Medicine Prize Goes to US Scientists
- » The "Wrapped Triumphal Arch" of Bulgarian Christo and Jeanne-Claude Dismantled Today
- » Replica of Most Famous Bulgarian Gold Treasure Confiscated in Dubai
- » President Radev Received the Honor Guard for the 113th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Independence
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 100 Years Since the Death of the Patriarch of Bulgarian Literature