France Still in Talks with Russia over Mistral Warships
The two Mistral warships France was to deliver to Russia are still subject to discussion, French President Francois Hollande has said.
Hollande told Canal+ TV station on Sunday that the Paris is "busy negotiating a solution to the crisis," according to DefenseNews.
The delivery of the two amphibious assault ships, the Sevastopol and the Vladivostok, has been put on hold over the Ukraine crisis, with Paris arguing the delivery is tied to the lowering of tensions in the country's east.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chinese Corporation willing to Invest in Bulgarian Railways BDZ
- » France 'to Terminate Contract' with Russia on Mistrale Warships
- » EU, US Hold New Round of Talks on Proposed Free Trade Agreement
- » Bulgarian Economy Could Suffer EUR 800 M Losses Over Greek Tax Policies
- » Oil Prices Mark Decrease Following Agreement on Iran Nuclear Program
- » H&M to Launch Online Store In Bulgaria Next Year