Macedonia's Skopje, Bulgaria's Sofia to Become Sister Cities
Bulgarian capital Sofia will soon become the 19th sister city of the Macedonian capital Skopje, after the latter city's municipal council approved the move.
Skopje Mayor Kotse Trayanovski is quoted by Macedonia's MIA news agency as saying the move will contribute to boosting bilateral economic cooperation.
Bulgaria's ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov has welcomed the step, voicing his hope it could further improve relations.
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia
- » Erdogan: Operation of the C-400 Systems is Scheduled to Begin in April 2020