Macedonia's Skopje, Bulgaria's Sofia to Become Sister Cities
Bulgarian capital Sofia will soon become the 19th sister city of the Macedonian capital Skopje, after the latter city's municipal council approved the move.
Skopje Mayor Kotse Trayanovski is quoted by Macedonia's MIA news agency as saying the move will contribute to boosting bilateral economic cooperation.
Bulgaria's ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov has welcomed the step, voicing his hope it could further improve relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Combat Drones are being deployed in Greece
- » Borrell: There is an Agreement between Kosovo and Serbia
- » Kosovo postponed fines for "Serbian" License Plates at the Request of the US
- » NATO has urged Serbia and Kosovo not to escalate Tensions
- » Leader of VMRO-DPMNE demanded that Bulgaria recognize a "Macedonian Minority"
- » North Macedonia accepted the Amendments against Bulgarian Cultural Clubs