Macedonia's Skopje, Bulgaria's Sofia to Become Sister Cities
Bulgarian capital Sofia will soon become the 19th sister city of the Macedonian capital Skopje, after the latter city's municipal council approved the move.
Skopje Mayor Kotse Trayanovski is quoted by Macedonia's MIA news agency as saying the move will contribute to boosting bilateral economic cooperation.
Bulgaria's ambassador to Macedonia Ivan Petkov has welcomed the step, voicing his hope it could further improve relations.
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis