Another Ukrainian Journalist Found Dead, Murder Suspected
The editor in chief of the Ukrainian publication Neteshinskiy Vestnik has been murdered, as reported by the Bulgarian National Television.
The body of Olga Moroz has been found in her home in the city of Neteshin. Investigators have found traces of violence. The reasons behind the murder have not yet been established, but according to the police the most probable seems to be her work in the media.
The latest article that Moroz had been working on was connected to the illegal felding.
Murderers of the pro-Russian publicist Oles Buzina ahd his associate Sergei Suhobok found dead in Kiev remain unestablished. The reasons behind the crime are yet unclear although investigators believe them to be connected with the professional activities of the journalist.
Meanwhile, a supporter of the former Ukrainian President Yanukovych has also been shot dead. Oleg Kalashnikov was murdered on April 15 and the circumstances and culprits need yet to be established.
Oleksandar Peklushenko and Mihaylo Chechetov were also killed over the past few months and the cause is largely connected to their support for Yanukovych.
Meanwhile, the former President's son was found drowned in the lake of Baikal in March of this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Day 173 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Over 40 Countries called on Russia to Hand Over the Zaporizhzhia NPP to Kyiv
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN