Famous Journalists Shot Dead in Ukraine's Capital Kiev
Two famous Ukrainian journalists have been shot dead in Kiev, as announced by local media.
The names of the killed men are Oles Buzina and Sergei Suhobok, OFF News reported.
The former has been shot mere minutes ago in the yard fo his home, as announced by the Deputy Chair of the Right sector party, Anna Demit.
The information has been confirmed by the First Aid Headquarters in Kiev, as well as by the councellor in the Ukrainian Interior Ministry, Anton Gerashenko.
Buzina was a famous journalist, writer and TV presenter, as well as former editor in chief of the Today newspaper, but resigned over internal censure issues.
Meanwhile, Ukrainian media revealed that the owner of Internet-based media ProUA and Obkom Sergei Suhobok has been shot dead at the eve between April 12 and 13.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Opinion: Only Patriarch Filaret will Protect Ukrainian Faithful in Diaspora
- » Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia