TripAdvisor Names Bulgaria's Sofia Cheapest City for Hotel Stays
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is the No 1. city in terms of cheap hotel stay, a recent report reads.
With a one-night hotel stay (including room service) in Sofia costing USD 126.04 on average, the biggest Bulgarian city comes first in the TripAdvisor TripIndex Room Service report.
According to TripAdvisor's comparison, this is a quarter of the cost in New York, which is listed as the most expensive destination with USD 546.61 on average.
Sofia is followed by Ukrainian capital Kiev (USD 137.31), with several other Eastern European cities entering the "Top 10": Warsaw (4th, USD 151.04), Budapest (7th, USD 157.84), Prague (9th, USD 177.03) and Moscow (10th, at USD 177.34).
The index compares costs of hotel room service items in 48 destinations across the globe in countries which receive the largest number of international visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024
- » Winter Tourism in Bulgaria: Will a Green Certificate be Required for the Ski Areas?
- » Bulgaria: The Ski Season will be More Expensive this Year
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year