Bulgaria President to Discuss Energy Cooperation in Croatia
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is visiting Croatia to meet with counterpart Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic.
Opportunities to build a regional energy market and to boost diversification in Southeast Europe will be among the main topics of discussion, the President's press office has said.
The two Presidents will also talk about measures to increase bilateral exchange in trade and tourism.
Plevneliev is set to meet representatives of the ethnic Bulgarian community.
Croatian business representatives will be made familiar with opportunities for investment into the Bulgarian economy.
Meetings with PM Zoran Milanovic and Parliament Speaker Josip Leko.
Grabar-Kitarovic, who took up office in February, was elected the month before after narrowly defeating socialist counterpart Ivo Josipovic. She is Croatia's first-ever female head of state.
President Plevneliev has been among the most vocal supporters of both the establishment of a EU Energy Union and the integration of energy networks in Central and Southeast Europe.
- » Mariya Gabriel Is an EPP Vice-President Candidate
- » The Official Visit of Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva to Angola Has Begun
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?