Turkey's Road Traffic Slowed Down After Unexpected Snowfall
Parts of Turkey will experience rather chilly weather in the brisk of spring, as announced by the Turkish TV station NTV Friday morning.
Rainfall and snowfall surprised several regions of Bulgaria's southern neighbor on the eve of Friday morning.
Authorities have announced that traffic has been blocked in several road segments across the country. The main road connecting the capital Ankara with the south-eastern parts of Turkey remained closed for over eight hours.
Traffic along the trans-European highway, connecting Ankara and Istanbul was also extremely slowed down. Ferry transportation between Istanbul and Bursa were stopped.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis