Turkey's Road Traffic Slowed Down After Unexpected Snowfall
Parts of Turkey will experience rather chilly weather in the brisk of spring, as announced by the Turkish TV station NTV Friday morning.
Rainfall and snowfall surprised several regions of Bulgaria's southern neighbor on the eve of Friday morning.
Authorities have announced that traffic has been blocked in several road segments across the country. The main road connecting the capital Ankara with the south-eastern parts of Turkey remained closed for over eight hours.
Traffic along the trans-European highway, connecting Ankara and Istanbul was also extremely slowed down. Ferry transportation between Istanbul and Bursa were stopped.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians
- » Greece is Blocked by a Massive General Strike
- » The Croatian Government will Introduce a Fixed Price for Basic Food Products