Turkey's Road Traffic Slowed Down After Unexpected Snowfall
Parts of Turkey will experience rather chilly weather in the brisk of spring, as announced by the Turkish TV station NTV Friday morning.
Rainfall and snowfall surprised several regions of Bulgaria's southern neighbor on the eve of Friday morning.
Authorities have announced that traffic has been blocked in several road segments across the country. The main road connecting the capital Ankara with the south-eastern parts of Turkey remained closed for over eight hours.
Traffic along the trans-European highway, connecting Ankara and Istanbul was also extremely slowed down. Ferry transportation between Istanbul and Bursa were stopped.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: We may Not Get a New Proposal
- » Belgrade: The Creation of the Serbian World is a Process that Cannot be Stopped
- » Former Albanian PM: The Bulgarian Veto does Not Block us, Rama is to Blame