Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Found Guilty of Bombing Boston Marathon
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been found guilty of bombing the Boston Marathon in 2013 that left three people dead and more than 260 injured, the BBC reported.
The 21-year-old former student was found guilty of 17 counts each of which carries a possible death penalty.
A federal jury will now decide whether Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should receive the death sentence or life imprisonment.
Even though Tsarnaev's conviction was widely expected, as his role in the bombing was admitted by his defence lawyers, they argued that his brother, Tamerlan, had been the mastermind behind the attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » India Tightens Up its Border Patrols to Stop Arrivals from Myanmar
- » Myanmar Sees Deadliest Day of Protests with 38 People Killed
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » US Capitol police Warn of Possible Plot to Breach Congress
- » New Zealand Shaken by Powerful Earthquake - Tsunami Alert Stated