Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away
Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's last King and former premier (2001-2005) Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, has passed away, BGNES reported.
Kardam, 52, passed away at 11:30 am on Tuesday at the Madrid university hospital of Sanchinarro from a respiratory infection after being permanently immobilised for nearly seven years.
In 2008 Kardam suffered severe injuries in a car crash in Spain from which he never managed to recover.
He is survived by a wife and two sons.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92