Chinese Entrepreneurs to Invest EUR 11 M in Factory in Bulgaria's Dobrich
Chinese entrepreneurs will invest EUR 11 M in the first stage of construction of a factory for combined fodder in the Bulgarian city of Dobrich.
The Chinese entrepreneurs, accompanied by their Bulgarian partners, informed the district governor Dr. Margarita Novoselska that they had already bought a site in the industrial zone of Dobrich.
It is expected that Chinese engineers will arrive in Dobrich in the middle of April, who will examine the site and prepare the project of the factory.
At the first stage of the project, the production capacity of the factory will reach 150 000 tonnes of forage annually and fifty jobs will be created.
Regarding the investment, EUR 5 M will be invested in immovable assets, while the remaining EUR 6 M will go to turnover.
In the second stage of construction, the investment will exceed EUR 10 M and the factory will have a storage capacity of nearly 50 000 tonnes of fodder.
Following its completion, the factory will have an annual production capacity exceeding 300 000 tonnes of fodder, which will be exported abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Bulgarian HR-Expert: Unemployment Rate Grows by 0,5 Percent every Week
- » Bulgarian National Bank Forecasts GDP Drop at 4,4 Percent Rate for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Restaurants May Be Opened in February
- » Choosing a Cryptocurrency Trading Bot