Severe Crash Leaves 25 People Injured, One in Critical State
A 49-year old woman is in a coma and her life is currently in danger after the severe crash near Varbitsa. Another 56-year old woman passed away late on Saturday.
Around 17:45 yesterday, the vehicle had been carrying 37 workers. they had been hired to collect garlic hit the roadside board and hung right above a steep valleys. The driver lost control of the cargo truck in a forest area.
A total of 25 people have been injured, three out of whom were not severely affected and were released soon after a medical examination.
Most of the injured who were transported to the hospital in Shumen had fractures and were in need of urgent medical assistance.
''There currently are 10 people in the hospital,'' said Director of the hospital Yuliya Dimitrova. ''Nine out of them have had various fractures. They are in the orthopedic department. Only one woman is in a critical state.''
The police investigation is currently working on establishing the causes for the incident.
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63
- » 14 People Missing after a Fire in Odessa
- » Huge Fire in a London Hotel
- » At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
- » Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children