Farmers' Market for Bulgarian Products Opens in Sofia
A special market selling only Bulgarian agricultural products was launched on Saturday in Sofia, a week before Orthodox Christians mark Easter.
It is located in the Ivan Vazov residential district, just by the "regular" market a few hundred meters from the South Park.
Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva and Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova attended the opening of the "Easter market" which has the goal of promoting local foods such as dairy products, honey, and spices.
Visitors will also be able to buy lamb beet and kozunak, which is a traditional Bulgarian Easter bread.
The market will be open between April 4 and April 9.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2668 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 41 New Cases
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 6th
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » Protests Against Children's Sexual Harassement in Albania
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection