Farmers' Market for Bulgarian Products Opens in Sofia
A special market selling only Bulgarian agricultural products was launched on Saturday in Sofia, a week before Orthodox Christians mark Easter.
It is located in the Ivan Vazov residential district, just by the "regular" market a few hundred meters from the South Park.
Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva and Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova attended the opening of the "Easter market" which has the goal of promoting local foods such as dairy products, honey, and spices.
Visitors will also be able to buy lamb beet and kozunak, which is a traditional Bulgarian Easter bread.
The market will be open between April 4 and April 9.
- » Candidate for the Concession of Sofia Airport Will Build a National Stadium
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning For Heavy Rain with Thunder and Hail
- » Most of the High Schools Graduates Will Sit a Biology or English Exam
- » Fishing for White Sand Mussels in the Black Sea is Prohibited
- » Sofia University Celebrates 175 years of Bulgarian journalism
- » Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia will Work Together against Human Traffic