Farmers' Market for Bulgarian Products Opens in Sofia
A special market selling only Bulgarian agricultural products was launched on Saturday in Sofia, a week before Orthodox Christians mark Easter.
It is located in the Ivan Vazov residential district, just by the "regular" market a few hundred meters from the South Park.
Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva and Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova attended the opening of the "Easter market" which has the goal of promoting local foods such as dairy products, honey, and spices.
Visitors will also be able to buy lamb beet and kozunak, which is a traditional Bulgarian Easter bread.
The market will be open between April 4 and April 9.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: For Now, a Full Lockdown in the Country is Not Necessary
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » Bulgarian Police Broke Up a Network for Issuing Fake Vaccination Certificates
- » Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500
- » Bulgarian Prof.: A Booster Dose is Given 6 Months after the Second
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country