Foreign Ministers of Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Turkey, Macedonia to Discuss Turkish Stream
The foreign ministers of Hungary, Serbia, Greece, Turkey, and Macedonia will exchange views on possibilities for participating in the Turkish Stream project at a meeting on April 7 in Budapest.
The main topics on the agenda of the meeting will be electricity supply and energy security, according to Serbia’s Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic, as cited by the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA) and the BGNES news agency.
The participants in the meeting will present the opinions of the five countries on their level of preparedness for the implementation of the Turkish Stream project and discuss the new route for gas deliveries to the region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis