Bulgarian Police Detains 14 Illegal Immigrants in Stara Zagora
Bulgarian policed detained on Friday fourteen people without identity documents in the village of Trakia in the Stara Zagora district.
The driver of the vehicle, in which the illegal immigrants were found, did not stop for a police check near the town of Simeonovgrad.
The police department in Simeonovgrad informed the authorities in Stara Zagora of the incident, private bTV station reports.
The vehicle was found some time later in the village of Trakia with the driver missing, but fourteen passengers still inside.
It turned out that the passengers, aged between 25 and 30, were all immigrants from Afghanistan, who have crossed the border illegally.
The police arrested them, while it continues its work on establishing the identity of the driver of the vehicle.
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria
- » Three Boys from Kardzhali Stole 80 Kilos of Ice Cream
- » Bulgarian Law Enforcers Dismantle Counterfeit Euro Ring
- » A US Court Condemned an Ukrainian Woman for Child Pornography
- » 25 Members of Drug Gang are Internationally Wanted