Bulgarian Police Detains 14 Illegal Immigrants in Stara Zagora
Bulgarian policed detained on Friday fourteen people without identity documents in the village of Trakia in the Stara Zagora district.
The driver of the vehicle, in which the illegal immigrants were found, did not stop for a police check near the town of Simeonovgrad.
The police department in Simeonovgrad informed the authorities in Stara Zagora of the incident, private bTV station reports.
The vehicle was found some time later in the village of Trakia with the driver missing, but fourteen passengers still inside.
It turned out that the passengers, aged between 25 and 30, were all immigrants from Afghanistan, who have crossed the border illegally.
The police arrested them, while it continues its work on establishing the identity of the driver of the vehicle.
- » Bulgarian Woman Living in the UK was Trying to get Jailed and Deported
- » Blagoevgrad: Four Charged over Attempted Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Driver Transporting 16 illegal Migrants
- » Three Injured After Car Ploughs Into Pedestrians in London
- » Bulgarian Arrested In Curaçao For Extradition to Germany
- » Robbery in Rozhen Monastery