Bulgarian Police Detains 14 Illegal Immigrants in Stara Zagora
Bulgarian policed detained on Friday fourteen people without identity documents in the village of Trakia in the Stara Zagora district.
The driver of the vehicle, in which the illegal immigrants were found, did not stop for a police check near the town of Simeonovgrad.
The police department in Simeonovgrad informed the authorities in Stara Zagora of the incident, private bTV station reports.
The vehicle was found some time later in the village of Trakia with the driver missing, but fourteen passengers still inside.
It turned out that the passengers, aged between 25 and 30, were all immigrants from Afghanistan, who have crossed the border illegally.
The police arrested them, while it continues its work on establishing the identity of the driver of the vehicle.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed