Death Toll Rises to 147 in Kenya University Campus Attack
At least 147 people have died in Thursday’s attack on a university college dormitory in Kenya, according to the latest count announced by the country’s Disaster Operations Centre.
Al-Shabaab, an Islamist militant group affiliated to al-Qaeda, has claimed responsibility for the attack in which four suspected terrorists were killed by security forces. A fifth suspect was arrested.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin
- » European Parliament Proposed New Sanctions against Lukashenko’s Regime
- » NASA Boss Says US-Russian Cooperation in Space Should Continue