Trelleborg Acquires Outstanding Half of LSR Business in Bulgaria
Sweden-based Trelleborg group said in Thursday it is acquiring the outstanding half of the shares in Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Silcotech Bulgaria OOD.
The Bulgarian operation has a production unit in Pernik, 40 km south of Sofia. Its main focus is the production of precision molded seals in liquid silicone rubber (LSR) for various industries including baby care and food processing.
The transaction, in which Trelleborg has utilized an option from 2011 to acquire the outstanding 50% stake in the Bulgarian business, is part of company’s strategy to strengthen its positions in attractive market segments, Trelleborg said in a statement.
Trelleborg is a global engineering group focused on polymer technology. It provides engineered polymer solutions that seal and protect critical applications in demanding environments. The group had some 15,800 employees in 2013.
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Bulgarian Startups Are Enhancing their Global Innovation Potential
- » The 2020 State Social Security Budget - Adopted
- » The Minimum Retirement Pension Rises to BGN 250 from July 1
- » Kozloduy NPP Will Be Supplied with Nuclear Fuel by 2025