Bulgarian Film Screened at London Empire Awards
Bulgarian Dimitar Kostadinov and his partner Natalia Petkova reached the final four in an international movie remake competition Done in 60 Seconds.
The event took place at the 20th annual award ceremony organized by the Empire magazine.
Four movies from all around the globe were carefully selected and made it to the final four. They were screened during the ceremony that took place in London. The Bulgarian movie was among the chosen ones, alongside productions from the UK, Russia and Armenia.
Empire magazine is among the most influential ones in the global film industry with over 2,5 million monthly readers.
The award brought the Bulgarians to a ceremony attended by international superstars. Among the guests were Christopher Nolan, who was also awarded in the categories Best Director and Empire Inspiration, as well as actor Ralph Fiennes who received the prize for being a Legend of Our Lifetime.
The full list of award winners is available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us
- » March 3rd 1918: Russia Capitulated to Bulgaria?