Two Armed Men Raid Office of Turkey's Ruling Party in Istanbul
Two intruders, who are reportedly armed, entered a district office of Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) in the Kartal district of Istanbul on Wednesday.
Turkish TV showed one of the man waving a flag out of the window of the AKP building, the BBC reports.
Turkish media stated that security forces entered the building and took the attackers into custody.
It remains unclear, who is responsible for the latest attack.
The incident comes a day after the hostage crisis that unraveled in Istanbul on Tuesday, in which a public prosecutor, who had been taken hostage and two of his abductors, were killed after security forces stormed the courthouse.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis