Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
According to preliminary data of Bulgaria's Finance Ministry, the country will register a budget surplus of BGN 250 M for the first quarter of the new year.
This will be the first surplus recorded in the first quarter of the year since 2009, the ministry's press service reports.
This is a significant improvement compared to the same period in 2014, when a deficit of BGN 874.7 M was registered.
The improvement is largely due to the higher revenues, with BGN 340 M worth of incomes registered by the revenue administration only in the last two days of March.
The revenues to the consolidated fiscal programme by the end of March are estimated to be BGN 7 780 M, which represents a nominal increase of 18.3 % compared to the same period in 2014.
The payments, which were restored by the European Commission under certain operational programmes, have also contributed to the improvement.
The expenses under the consolidated fiscal programme by the end of March are projected to be BGN 7 530 M, which is close to the value, which was registered in the same period last year.
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » Revolut, who Want to Replace Traditional Banks, Now Provide Accounts in Bulgarian Leva
- » The World Bank Opens a Shared Services Center in Sofia
When corruption defeats "What happened to the old Bulgarian SOCIAL DEFINITIONS which means DIGNITY and QUALITY OF LIFE?"
This leads to Social Unrest.
We are missing a Bulgarian Leader that puts obligations and moral as a frontrunner for Dignity and defines "We the People".
Look closely at our Bulgarian Heritage in Brazil, this is a lesson to be learned.