Bulgaria Registers BGN 250 M Budget Surplus for First Quarter of 2015
According to preliminary data of Bulgaria's Finance Ministry, the country will register a budget surplus of BGN 250 M for the first quarter of the new year.
This will be the first surplus recorded in the first quarter of the year since 2009, the ministry's press service reports.
This is a significant improvement compared to the same period in 2014, when a deficit of BGN 874.7 M was registered.
The improvement is largely due to the higher revenues, with BGN 340 M worth of incomes registered by the revenue administration only in the last two days of March.
The revenues to the consolidated fiscal programme by the end of March are estimated to be BGN 7 780 M, which represents a nominal increase of 18.3 % compared to the same period in 2014.
The payments, which were restored by the European Commission under certain operational programmes, have also contributed to the improvement.
The expenses under the consolidated fiscal programme by the end of March are projected to be BGN 7 530 M, which is close to the value, which was registered in the same period last year.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
When corruption defeats "What happened to the old Bulgarian SOCIAL DEFINITIONS which means DIGNITY and QUALITY OF LIFE?"
This leads to Social Unrest.
We are missing a Bulgarian Leader that puts obligations and moral as a frontrunner for Dignity and defines "We the People".
Look closely at our Bulgarian Heritage in Brazil, this is a lesson to be learned.