Seven Arrested in Bulgaria’s Pazardzhik, Plovdiv for Preaching Radical Islam on Facebook
Seven people were arrested early on Tuesday in the Roma neighborhoods of Plovdiv and Pazardzhik for preaching radical Islam on Facebook.
The arrests were made in the Roma districts of Plovdiv, Asenovgrad, and Pazardzhik under the supervision of the prosecuting authority, according to reports of the Focus news agency.
According to reports of 24 Hours daily, the operation was conducted by the State Agency for National Security (DANS).
The special operation is said to be related to the operation launched in November 2014 by DANS against alleged radical Islamists.
The Supreme Prosecutor’s Office of Cassation is to disclose details about the operation later on Tuesday.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta