Two Injured at US’ National Security Agency HQ Gates, Shots Fired - Reports
Two people have been injured following an incident near a gate to the National Security Agency (NSA) headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland, SkyNews reported on Monday.
It was not immediately clear how the two people were injured.
According to a report by nydailynews.com, police has shot at a SUV after its driver used the vehicle to ram a set of gates at the NSA HQ, some 30 km northeast of Washingon D.C.
At least one person was shot, sources told CBS.
SkyNews quoted a spokeswoman for Fort Meade as saying emergency workers were at the scene. Helicopter footage showed them loading an injured uniformed man into an ambulance.
No statement has been released by the NSA so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Philippines to Impose Travel Ban on Malaysia, Thailand to Prevent Delta Variant
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches
- » EC Annual Report on Bulgaria: Unlimited Powers of Prosecutor General Is still Issue
- » Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile
- » England to Abandon Almost all Coronavirus Restrictions
- » Europe Remains Suspicious about Electronic Cigarettes