Two Injured at US’ National Security Agency HQ Gates, Shots Fired - Reports
Two people have been injured following an incident near a gate to the National Security Agency (NSA) headquarters in Fort Meade, Maryland, SkyNews reported on Monday.
It was not immediately clear how the two people were injured.
According to a report by nydailynews.com, police has shot at a SUV after its driver used the vehicle to ram a set of gates at the NSA HQ, some 30 km northeast of Washingon D.C.
At least one person was shot, sources told CBS.
SkyNews quoted a spokeswoman for Fort Meade as saying emergency workers were at the scene. Helicopter footage showed them loading an injured uniformed man into an ambulance.
No statement has been released by the NSA so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Arrivals to UK from US and EU Exempt from Quarantine, PCR Tests
- » Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Evacuated as Wild Fires Continue amid Extreme Heatwave
- » Turkey: Images from Space Show Dramatic Scenes of Fires in Turkey
- » Turkey Detained Suspect over Forest Fires
- » Israel Starts with 3rd Booster Dose of Pfizer Vaccine
- » US Denied Bezos' Protests against Elon Musk Moon Deal with NASA for SpaceX