Delicacies to be Served in Bulgarian Government Planes
Up to BGN 48,000 including VAT will be paid by government planes on catering for a period of a year.
The number was revealed through the announcement of a tender on the food and beverage supply necessary for the government planes Airbus and Falcon, as well as the three helicopters, genrally used by the President, PM and Ministers.
The main criterion for the choice of a company is as stated - ''economically most suitable offer''.
According to the official announcement, only 12-year old Scotch and Irish whiskeys, London gin, and Russian vodka will be allowed on board of the government vehicles.
H'?rdeuvres will also take a central spot on the menu, with many light dishes featuring shrimp, blue cheese, Kaiser pastrami and many more delicacies. The main courses will mostly involve beef and fish light meals, as well as delicacies such as octopus, calamari and lobsters. There will also be vegetarian options.
Government representatives on board will have a relatively modest choice in terms of deserts - Garash and Saher chocolate cakes, and Tiramisu. In addition, a healthier option will also be available with fruits of all parts of the world, including the exotic mango and papaya.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea
- » Veliko Tarnovo Hosts Celebrations of Independence Day, Radev and Yanev Attend
- » Water Supply Cut in Haskovo over Higher Values of Uranium
- » Today Bulgaria Celebrates Independence Day