Bulgaria Switches to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday
Clocks in Bulgaria will go one hour forward on Sunday, as Bulgaria is switching to daylight saving time.
The switch to daylight saving time means that the clocks will have to be turned one hour forward at 3 a.m, to 4 a.m.
Daylight saving was introduced in Bulgaria on 1 April 1979 as a measure to preserve energy through the extended use of natural light.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Ryanair Cancels 600 Flights In Cabin Crew's Most Succesful Strike
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films