Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
Bulgaria's Black Sea resort Sunny Beach will provide free wireless internet to all its visitors during the summer.
Tourists will be provided with the opportunity to surf on the web, access social networks and use all other internet resources free of charge from anywhere in the resort.
The coverage will be completed in accordance with the European standards for free Wi-Fi access, Darik radio reports.
The aim is for the Wi-Fi coverage to gradually extend over the whole territory of the resort, so tourists will stay connected to the rest of the world during their holiday.
Parallel to that, they will be also provided with useful and practical information on the resort, which will aid them when choosing the most suitable places for rest and entertainment.
Zlatko Dimitrov, the executive director of Sunny Beach, said that in this way the resort will fulfill one of the duties towards its visitors.
- » Bulgaria to Launch Campaign to Attract Chinese Tourists, Says Bulgarian Tourism Minister
- » According to a New Ranking Europe's least Relaxing City is Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: 11% of Employed in Bulgaria Work in Tourism
- » UNESCO has Included Nesebar on its New Travel Site
- » Jet2 Increases Flights to Bulgaria
- » Tourism Minister: For the First Half of 2018, we have over EUR 1.3 Billion in Revenue, 9.7% more than Last Year