European Commission Initiates Improvement of Investment Management
The European Commission launched a new platform Tuesday, that is aimed to assist government officers across Europe to exchange experiences and good practices in EU investment management.
The program TAIEX REGIO PEER 2 PEER will be directed towards afirmation of the administrative capacity of the member states, as reported by the European Commission's Press Office.
It is a part of the bigger initiative Europe 2020 and the new investment plan of the EU amounting to EUR 315 B.
The total number of EU employees from regional administrations that have been participating in the management of the European Fund for Regional Development and the Cohesion Fund are 24,000.
''People from all regions in Europe will feel the benefit of the projects assisted by regional politics only if local and national administrations start working effectively in managing the funds,'' said EU Commissioner for Regional Policy Corina Cre?u. '' The initiative PEER 2 PEER is a flexible, uder-friendly and is aimed at addressing the specific needs of the various regions.''
The program has been developed in response to the concrete demands posed on the part of public administration officials across Europe for assistance in the EU fund management. Experts are also expected to hold trainings and educational seminars on locations across Europe.
The European Commission emphasized the effectiveness and timeliness that will be assured by the new platform, as experts can be reached immediately upon need. Additionally, several quality-control mechanisms are featured to ensure better performance.
More information on the platform can be reached here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria