Bulgarian Olympic Champion in Weightlifting Found Dead
Former Olympic Weightlifting champion Milen Dobrev has been found dead in his home.
According to information released by local police, there have been no signs of violence on the body of the 35-year old athlete.
His parents have discovered the dead body as they went to his apartment Saturday.
Milen Dobrev was a Bulgarian weightlifting athlete, born in Plovdiv. He won a gold medal at the Athens Olympic Games in 2004.
In 2005, he did not record a good performance at the competitions and his participation was later suspended due to health problems.
He did not manage to win a quota for the participation in the Beijing summer Olympics in 2008 on account of his poor health condition.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing