Velingrad- Pazardzhik Inter-City Road Closed after Landslide
Traffick is temporarily restricted along the 19 kilometer road connecting Bulgaria's Velingrad and Pazardzhik.
The section of the road near the railway crossing at the village of Varvara has been closed due to a small landslide, as announced by the State Agency Road Infrastructure.
Drivers of motor vehicles are urged to pass trough the problematic segment extremely carefully and with reasonable speed.
It is expected that the road will be fully functional by the end of the day.
- » More than 60 Were Killed in Blasts at Mosque in Afghanistan
- » Plane Overshot the Runway in Alaska
- » Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
- » 35 Deaths Following a Serious Crash in Saudi Arabia
- » A Helicopter Crashed in Afghanistan, Leaving 7 Dead
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard