At Least Two Killed After Shooting in Swedish Restaurant
At least two people were killed and eight injured after a shooting took place late on Wednesday in a restaurant in the Swedish city of Gothenburg.
According to police spokeswoman Ulla Brehm, automatic weapons were used in the attack, which is likely to have been gang-related, the BBC reports.
A witness said for Swedish SVT that two men entered the restaurant, as the customers were watching a football game, and opened fire.
The attackers are believed to have fled the crime scene, while the police has sealed off the area and started an investigation
A similar incident, which is also believed to have been gang-related, took place in a Copenhagen shopping centre on Wednesday, but there were no victims.
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index