At Least Two Killed After Shooting in Swedish Restaurant
At least two people were killed and eight injured after a shooting took place late on Wednesday in a restaurant in the Swedish city of Gothenburg.
According to police spokeswoman Ulla Brehm, automatic weapons were used in the attack, which is likely to have been gang-related, the BBC reports.
A witness said for Swedish SVT that two men entered the restaurant, as the customers were watching a football game, and opened fire.
The attackers are believed to have fled the crime scene, while the police has sealed off the area and started an investigation
A similar incident, which is also believed to have been gang-related, took place in a Copenhagen shopping centre on Wednesday, but there were no victims.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria