Czech Police Detains Bulgarian Charged with Triple Murder
A 25-year-old Bulgarian citizen, who had been charged with triple murder, was detained by Czech police in Prague's Radotin district.
An European Arrest Warrant had been issued for the man, who was sentenced to 16 years imprisonment for a triple murder.
The man, who had two accomplices, carried out the murders in a particularly cruel way, Prague Post reports.
According to information of the Bulgarian judiciary, the killings contained ritual elements and at the time of the murders the victims were helpless.
After the Bulgarian police had searched for the perpetrator in several locations around Europe, the Czech Republic was identified as his most probable location.
The Bulgarian authorities turned to their Czech colleagues, who followed the man to his workplace and arrested him.
The man, who tried to escape and resisted the arrest, will remain in prison until the Czech authorities decide on his extradition to Bulgaria.
- » Dead Horses Were Found in Panagyurishte Region
- » The Police Detained Person for the Murder in Haskovo Region
- » The Police in Lyon Arrested a Suspect for the Bomb Attack in the City
- » Marinella Arabadjieva will be extradited to Bulgaria on May 30th
- » The Young Bulgarian who Disappeared in the UK was Found Dead
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned