German Foreign Minister to Arrive in Sofia on March 10
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov will meet with his German counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier on March 10 in Sofia.
Germany’s Foreign Minister will arrive in Sofia on an official visit at the invitation of his Bulgarian counterpart.
The official talks will take place at 9:30 am at the Foreign Ministry headquarters.
During the meeting, the two will discuss the current state of bilateral relations and topical issues on the EU and the international agenda.
After the plenary talks between the two delegations, Mitov and Steinmeier will give a joint press briefing.
During his visit to Bulgaria, Steinmeier will also meet with Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
- » Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Ukrainian Embassy Condemns Visit of Bulgarian Politicians to Occupied Crimea