Ukraine Rebels Claim Heavy Weapons Withdrawn under Minsk Deal
There are no more rebel weapons in Eastern Ukraine's front line, the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic claims.
According to Aleksandar Zakharchenko, who heads the "Republic", the heavy arms have been "fully removed" under a ceasefire deal agreed in Minsk, Belarus, in February.
Zakharcheno is quoted by Rossiyskaya Gazeta as blaming Ukraine for failing to abide by the truce deal.
"The [Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe] has received data of the places where our divisions are located," he argued, pointing Ukraine has not fulfilled this condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine Has a New Prime Minister
- » Zelensky's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Opinion: Only Patriarch Filaret will Protect Ukrainian Faithful in Diaspora
- » Ukraine Bans Entry to Russian Adult Men: Border Service Chief
- » Ukraine Attempts Anti-Putin Protest at G20
- » Bessarabian Bulgarian Among the Ukrainian Sailors Captured by Russia