Ukraine Rebels Claim Heavy Weapons Withdrawn under Minsk Deal
There are no more rebel weapons in Eastern Ukraine's front line, the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic claims.
According to Aleksandar Zakharchenko, who heads the "Republic", the heavy arms have been "fully removed" under a ceasefire deal agreed in Minsk, Belarus, in February.
Zakharcheno is quoted by Rossiyskaya Gazeta as blaming Ukraine for failing to abide by the truce deal.
"The [Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe] has received data of the places where our divisions are located," he argued, pointing Ukraine has not fulfilled this condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP (UPDATED)
- » Zelensky is Not Interested in Meeting Putin for Peace Talks
- » Day 337 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Sends 31 M1 Abrams, Germany Sends 14 Leopards, The Tank Coalition Grows (UPDATED)
- » Ukraine Confirmed its Withdraw from Soledar