NEW LAWS LAUNCHED BY JUSTICE MINISTRY
Politics | August 30, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
A team of experts from the Justice Ministry will prepare and propose new laws, concerning the activities of lawyers and notaries. A new Penal Code, a new Code of Criminal Procedure and an Execution of Punishments Bill are expected to be prepared as a harmonized package in the long term. Minister Stankov said that increase in the punitive measures is not necessary for fighting corruption. Clear rules and the economic changes will give results in that respect according to him.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » The Bulgarians may enter North Macecdonia’s Constitution with the Egyptians and 4 other Nations
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB and GERB-SDS renewed Negotiations for a Government
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”