FBI's Comey Says He and Bulgaria PM Borisov 'Think Alike'
FBI head James Comey met on Wednesday Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Sofia while on a visit officially said to deal with security cooperation.
Borisov and Comey also discussed the fight against organized crime and cyber-crime, terrorism, and the US official's forthcoming meetings with his counterpart, DANS head Vladimir Pisanchev, and Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.
The guest said after the closed-door meeting that he and Borisov "think alike", as quoted by the BGNES news agency.
Comey also pledged to help build "strong ties" between Bulgaria and the US in terms of security and anti-terrorism measures. He added he was sure he "would be back" in Bulgaria many times.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Russian Ambassador over the "Grozev" Case
- » Zelensky replaces the Ukrainian Ambassador in Bulgaria
- » France got Angered by a Racist Comment made by the Leader of Bulgaria’s “Vazrazhdane” Political Party