FBI's Comey Says He and Bulgaria PM Borisov 'Think Alike'
FBI head James Comey met on Wednesday Bulgaria's Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Sofia while on a visit officially said to deal with security cooperation.
Borisov and Comey also discussed the fight against organized crime and cyber-crime, terrorism, and the US official's forthcoming meetings with his counterpart, DANS head Vladimir Pisanchev, and Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.
The guest said after the closed-door meeting that he and Borisov "think alike", as quoted by the BGNES news agency.
Comey also pledged to help build "strong ties" between Bulgaria and the US in terms of security and anti-terrorism measures. He added he was sure he "would be back" in Bulgaria many times.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria
- » US Ambassador: Politicians in Bulgaria take advantage of Russian Propaganda for short-term Benefits
- » US Ambassador Herro Mustafa leaves Bulgaria as an Optimist for the Fight against Corruption in our Country
- » Bulgaria reminded EU Countries that it Does Not Recognize the "Macedonian Language"