Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Need Humbleness and Unity More Than Ever
The Liberation Day is a symbol of Bulgaria's freedom and of the bravery of all of our ancestors who have sacrificed their lives so that the freedom can be achieved.
This was the statement of Bulgarian PM Boiko Borisov on account of the national holiday.
''I am sure that if we start working together for the achievement of national priorities we will manage to change our fate and to achieve the goals that we as a nation have outlined for ourselves,'' Borisov said.
He reminded that the country's freedom became a fact thanks to the bravery, boldness and the shed blood of thousands of Bulgarian revolutionaries.
In Borisov's words, Bulgarians need not forget that they are a people capable of changing the course of history if a clear goal lies ahead.
''Let us bow our heads down on today's March 3 in honor of our deceased ancestors who lost their lives so that we can live as free citizens, he added. ''But let us not forget either the legacy of Levski, that in free Bulgaria, all citizens, regardless of ethnic or religious attributions, will abide by the same laws and will have equal rights.''
Borisov concluded his statement by wishing lots of bravery and strong spirit to all Bulgarians.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet