Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
The Austrian skier Anna Fenninger continued with her successful performance at the FIS Alpine Ski World Cup, which was held in the Bulgarian resort Bansko.
Fenninger won the Ladies Super Giant Slalom on Monday, recording a second successive victory in Bansko, after she won the Ladies Alpine Combined on Sunday.
Fenninger completed the race, which was initially scheduled to take place on Friday and Saturday, but was postponed due to bad weather, in 1:14.59 minutes.
Tina Maze remained second with 0.16 seconds behind, while Lindsey Vonn finished third with 0.28 seconds behind.
With her victory Fenninger came at the top in the Super G ranking and moved closer to Tina Maze, who is leader in the overall ranking.
After three days of heavy fogs, the sun finally appeared above Bansko and provided good conditions for skiing on Monday.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing