Russia's Putin Vows Justice after Boris Nemtsov Killing
Russian President Vladimir Putin has told murdered Boris Nemtsov's mother that "everything will be done" have the perpetrators and organizers "punished."
In a telegram to Ms Dina Yakovleva Eidmann published on the Kremlin's website, Putin has called the event of Friday evening a "vile and cynical act".
Some of Russia's opposition parties have attributed the murder to the President and his administration.
Putin himself believes it might have been "a provocation."
"Accept my deep condolence on the irreparable loss."
In his words, Nemtsov "left his mark on the history of Russia, in its political and social life." He happened take important positions "in a difficult transitional period for our country," the message reads further.
"He always declared his position openly and sincerely, defended his point of view."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » Russia: Shooter from Perm Will go Psychiatric Examination
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » Russian Transport Aircraft Crashes during Test Flight