World Ski Cup Race in Bulgaria's Bansko Cancelled over Heavy Fog
The second Super G race of the Alpine Skiing World Cup taking place in Bansko, Bulgaria, has been called off due to the thick fog.
This comes after Friday's weather conditions also imposed a reschedule, with the Friday event now set for Monday.
The Super Giant Slalom began at 11:15 EET (09:15 GMT), but came to a halt as fog fell and limited visibility.
A total of 13 contenders managed to make it before slides were stopped, with Elena Curtoni (Italy) making the fastest run.
The Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn, who had trouble while flying to Bulgaria, is on the lead with 280 points.
- » Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
- » 2020 Summer Olympics - On July 23rd
- » The New Dates for the Postponed Tokyo Olympics to be Revealed this Week
- » Crown Casinos in Melbourne and Perth close after Government’s Lockdown Announcement
- » The NBA Playoffs and Player Comebacks
- » UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals