NEW TV OWNER MAY BUY VARNA SHIPYARD
Business | August 30, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The Greek Kiriaku Holding Group, owner of the Bulgarian New Television may purchase the Varna shipyard. Minos Kiriaku, the holding`s boss visited the plant yesterday and said that the Greek offer will be submitted soon to the government. The amount of the expected investment was not announced. The Varna Shipyard`s nationality will not be changed and it will not service only the Greek fleet, representatives of the holding said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WizzAir launches a New Route from Bulgaria to Albania
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending